FROM: PRESIDENT TRUMP
Love him or hate him, here are a few things that President Donald Trump has done for America!
• Appointed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and more than 75 other constitutionally sound federal judges,
30 of which are serving.
• Reinstated an expanded Mexico City Policy blocking foreign aid from being used for abortions.
• Cracked down on illegal immigration and “sanctuary cities.” As Attorney General Jeff Sessions put
it: “The lawlessness, the abdication of the duty to enforce our laws, and the catch and release policies of the past are over.”
• Issued an order killing two federal regulations for every new one. In actuality, 16 were cut for every new one in his first year, saving billions.
• Engineered a historic tax cut that will save money for more than 80 percent of American households.
• Withdrew the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of U.S. governance by international bureaucrats.
• Reversed onerous Obama environmental rules that gave the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ham-handed
authority to destroy the coal industry and abrogate landowners’ rights.
• Kick-started America’s energy sector by curtailing regulations, facilitating the Keystone XL Pipeline and
opening up vast federal areas to oil and gas exploration.
• Presided over an economic and stock market boom, lowered unemployment and brought manufacturing jobs
back to America from overseas.
• Rebuilt the nation’s military, destroyed ISIS and faced down North Korea’s “Rocket Man.”
• Issued an order enforcing First Amendment protections for religious liberty.
• Restored the freedom of military chaplains to espouse biblical morality, and essentially reversing Mr. Obama’s
transgender military policy.
• Revoked the Education Department’s order that public schools allow gender-confused males access to girls’
restrooms and locker rooms.
• Cracked down on sex trafficking. President Trump signed a law allowing states to move against sex-ad Internet sites, and the Justice Department on April 6 seized and shut down Backpage.com, which carried ads for prostitution, including trafficked children.
• Overhauled the mismanaged Veterans Administration and giving veterans more health care choices.
• Replaced Obamacare incrementally, beginning with a repeal of the individual mandate.
• Imposed sanctions on Venezuela’s socialist dictatorship and revising Mr. Obama’s deals with communist Cuba.
• Recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and repairing damage that Mr. Obama did to the U.S.-Israel relationship.
• Worked with Central American nations to crack down on MS-13 gangs.
OK, let’s stop here, though it only scratches the surface. A question for Mr. Trump’s conservative critics, including
some well-meaning evangelicals who rightly express concern over character: Would you really prefer to have
a “more presidential” chief executive who promotes socialism, open bordeers, abortion, sexual anarchy and
the criminalization of Christianity?
Here are just a few likely outcomes had Mrs. Clinton won:
• An explosion in government funding for abortion.
• The LGBT political agenda on steroids, with the Justice Department attacking Christian business people who won’t bow to Baal.
• Tax increases — not a tax cut — to fund a vast expansion of nanny government.
• Obamacare morphing into a single-payer, socialist government monopoly.
• Federal agencies like the EPA and the IRS re-weaponized against political opponents.
• More radical judges like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor. Maybe even Chai Feldblum on the Supreme Court.
• Hordes of new federal bureaucrats drawn from the ranks of MoveOn.org, NARAL, the ACLU, the Human Rights
Campaign and the Women’s March.
• “Pink hat day” throughout the federal government on Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger’s birthday.
(No reported plan; it just makes sense.)
• Massive illegal immigration, along with the Justice Department attacking states that have strong voter ID
• A shutdown of all inquiries into Clinton corruption, such as missing emails, Russian money flowing into the Clinton
Foundation or the Clinton-Russian connection in the 2016 election.
• A naive foreign policy that would have emboldened Russia, China, North Korea and Iran to test American
Finally, think back to Election Night 2016 and what passed for reporting. Instead of the undisguised gloom over Mr.
Trump’s victory, a Hillary win would have produced smug grins and giggles all around, except at Fox.
Say what you will about Mr. Trump. He spared us that and much more.
The media won’t admit it, but President Trump has had a great 2018!
President Donald J. Trump has had a great 2018 but you would not know it if you listened to cable talking heads
obsess about Roseanne Barr’s latest tweet or the latest “breaking news” coming from a White House press
briefing. The media seems obsessed with gossip and conjecture about what is going on at the White House staff
level while they ignore the growing number of landmark achievements of the Trump administration. This has been
a great year so far and Americans can expect much more in the months to come.
When Mike Pompeo was confirmed to be secretary of State recently, he had already achieved much in his talks with North Korea
to leverage a historic summit to discuss peace for that region of the world. Secretary Pompeo ended up garnering the support of many Democratic senators who are looking over their political shoulders this fall like Heidi Heitkamp(D-N.D.), Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.), Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.). Even these Democrats know that they must support the president or lose their jobs.
April also saw the president reform welfare and end the practice of releasing illegal immigrants upon capture at the
border. Early in April, the president issued an executive order on welfare reform promoting economic mobility that
will encourage more people to enter the workforce. The president ordered a report to end the practice of “Catch
and Release” with illegal immigrants and deployed the National Guard to the border to enhance border security.
Both of these actions had to be taken by the executive branch because Congress has failed to take decisive
action on reforming entitlement programs and fixing our broken immigration system.
The president kicked off the year by going to Davos, Switzerland, to announced that “America is open for
business” and gave a strongly pro-America message to the world. This is a president who has accomplished much
so far this year, yet you would not know it if you only got your news from the mainstream media. It is obsessed with
gossip, yet the American people know better and the polls indicate that the American people are feeling great about
the future. President Donald Trump is leading America to a more peaceful world and a prosperous America with his “America